Enhance your work with Dynamics 365 CRM by linking it to your telephone, delivered in a straightforward and cost-effective way.
Integration simplifies common tasks including the following features:
- Click-To-Dial: make calls straight from Dynamics 365 by clicking on the hyperlinked telephone numbers.
- Address Book: Search and dial from your Dynamics 365 contacts using a simple Address Book tool even when Dynamics 365 is open.
- Contact Popping: Go straight to the caller's record in Dynamics 365 with a single click while on a call with them (or from the Call History window).
- Automatic or manual call logging: Create activity records in Dynamics 365.
- Add Contact: Easily create new accounts, contacts or leads while on a call with them.
In addition to Integration with Dynamics 365 many other useful features are included.
- Presence: See the realtime status of your colleagues
- Call History (and missed calls)
- Integration with Outlook and Google Contacts (requires Plus license)
- Can works with multiple Dynamics 365 datasets simultaneously. (requires Pluis license)
- Embedded softphone
Would you like help getting started? No problem. Visit our web site (www.callsights.com) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A working telephone installation
- Dynamics Unified Interface supported from 2020
- Works with Dynamics 365 CRM (also known as Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement) - works with online version and local installations
- Also works with Business Central 365 (Cloud Version). Note: Activity logging is not supported.