Works with contact entities, including custom ones even when Dynamics is not loaded in your browser.
Enhance your work with Dynamics 365 CRM by linking it to your telephone, delivered in a straightforward and cost-effective way.
Integration simplifies common tasks including the following features:
- Click-to-call: make calls straight from Dynamics 365 by clicking on the hyperlinked telephone numbers.
- Address Book: Search and dial from your Dynamics 365 contacts using a simple Address Book tool even when Dynamics 365 is open.
- Screen popping: Go straight to the caller's record in Dynamics 365 with a single click while on a call with them (or from the Call History window).
- Automatic or manual call logging: Create activity records in Dynamics 365.
- Add new contact: Easily create new accounts, contacts or leads while on a call with them.
In addition to Integration with Dynamics 365 many other useful features are included.
- Presence: See the realtime status of your colleagues
- Call History (and missed calls)
- Integration with Outlook and Google Contacts (requires Plus license)
- Can works with multiple Dynamics 365 datasets simultaneously. (requires Pluis license)
- Embedded softphone
Would you like help getting started? No problem. Visit our web site (www.callsights.com) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A working telephone installation
- Dynamics Unified Interface supported from 2020
- Works with Dynamics 365 CRM (also known as Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement) - works with online version and local installations
- Also works with Business Central 365 (Cloud Version). Note: Activity logging is not supported.