We care about your privacy
Your privacy is important to us. We respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website.
In this way you help protect your privacy Contact information of data controller:
Call Sights LtdICO registration: ZB349929
Information We Collect
We collect information which you provide directly to us, when you create a customer profile on our website, purchase or use our Software and Services, participate in contests and promotions, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, request customer support, send us emails, chat messages, or otherwise interact with us. The types of information we may collect about you include your name, country, physical address, email address, phone number, product information (such as license code, serial number, CRM integration), language preference, social networking screen names or IDs, and any other information you choose to provide. When you login to your profile, or access or use our Software or Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: we log information about your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our website.
- Device information: we collect information about the device (including operating system data) and Software you use and the Services, Media Access Control (“MAC”) address and other unique device identifiers, device token, mobile network information, geographic location, and time zone.
- Usage information: we collect information relating to your use and consumption of our Software and Services, including what software versions and functionality you use, how often you use (click) buttons and menu items, execution times for specific operations, user experienced stability of the Software and Services, exceptions and generated error/crash reports.
- Cookies and similar tracking technologies: we use various technologies to collect information from our online resources. This may include storing cookies, i.e. data files, on your computer or mobile device and use of web beacons (also known as“tracking pixels”), i.e. electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, and understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
We may ask for personal information which may include one or more of the following:
- Email address
- Contact telephone number
- Instant messaging address
- Billing address
- Payment information
Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
Our legal bases for the processing of your personal data for the above purposes are:
- Fulfilment of contract for the purchase of products or services (the GDPR art. 6 (1) (b)).
- Fulfilment of contract for the provision of services (the GDPR art. 6 (1) (b)).
- Our legal obligations as data controller (the GDPR art. 6 (1) (c)).
- Consent to newsletter send-out and other direct marketing (the GDPR art. 6 (1) (a)).
- Legitimate interest in being able to compile statistics, conduct surveys, improve and develop our services and products (the GDPR art. 6 (1) (f)).
- Legitimate interest in being able to send out service messages (the GDPR art. 6 (1) (f)).
- Legitimate interest in being able to facilitate communications and respond to your comments questions and requests (the GDPR art. 6 (1) (f)).
- Legitimate interest in being able to send out customer satisfaction surveys (the GDPR art. 6 (1) (f)).
- Legitimate interest in being able to establish, exercise or defence legal claims (the GDPR art. 6 (1) (f) and the GDPR art. 9 (2) (f)).
- Legitimate interest in being able to collect, and administrate your data, also based on your click behaviour in relation to marketing send outs and via cookies on our website (the GDPR art. 6 (1) (f)).
- Legitimate interest in being able to personalize and improve our Services and provide tailored content or features for marketing purposes (the GDPR art. 6 (1) (f)).
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
Security of Your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms
- our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- our existing or potential agents or business partners
- sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you third parties to collect and process data
International Transfers of Personal Information
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
You always retain the right to withhold personal information from us, with the understanding that your experience of our Software and Services may be affected. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights over your personal information.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. We will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from our email-database or opt out of communications. Please be aware we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details above and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to This Policy